Conditions of Hire
Calloose Caravan & Camping Park
- Hire Caravans and equipment must be left in a clean condition and all damage and breakages must be reported and paid for.
- Provisional Bookings by phone will be held for 7 days, receipts will be forwarded confirming your bookings upon receipt of deposit. Provisional Bookings made a year in advance must be confirmed with a deposit by January 1st or it will be deleted.
- Deposits are not refundable due to cancellation. (Unless Holiday Cancellation Scheme is used).
- Cancellations must be notified in writing when we try to relet. Should we not be able to relet the hire caravans or pitch you will be liable to the total amount due.
- Caravans for hire will be available until 11.30am during peak seasons of June, July and August and must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure unless otherwise arranged with the proprietors.
- Whist every effort will be made to allocate the pitch you requested, we reserve the right to change if necessary. In order to reduce wear on pitches we request where possible breathable ground sheets be used. If plastic sheets are used we request that they are raised during the day.
- The Proprietors reserve the right to relet any touring pitch after 7.00pm on the day of arrival unless advised of late arrival.
- Park speed limit 5mph must be observed.
- Skateboards and roller skates are not permitted around the park.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and exercised off the park.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm.
- Parents must accompany their children at the swimming pool and observe pool safety regulations.
- Adventure Playground must not be used after 10.00pm.
Camping & Touring Tariff
Discounts for Static Caravans & Lodges. Read more...
3 & 4 day static caravan & lodge breaks. Read more...
Weather & Tides