Calloose Caravan & Camping touring and lodge Park is a family holiday park near St Ives, Cornwall. Calloose is ideally located, within easy travelling distance of St Ives, Penzance, Lands End, the Lizard Peninsula, Falmouth and more. We offer caravan and campsite facilities in glorious Cornish countryside.
We have seven separate areas for tents and touring caravans. All camping pitches are large, individually marked and numbered. This avoids overcrowding even in the peak season. All our roads are tarmac. Serviced grass camping pitches available with electric and water.
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Shop (fully stocked, open 7 days a week from Spring Bank Holiday to September 1st)
- Also sells Gaz and Calor Gas
- Modern Laundrette
- Washers, driers, deep sinks and hot water.
- 101 Electric Hook-Ups
- 6 non electric pitches
- we are open from Easter to the end of September.
- Battery Charging Service
- Toilet Facilities
- Two modern toilet blocks with free showers and hair dryers a total of 3 family bathrooms
- Individual cubicles, vanitory units, hair driers, power points, and baby room
- Fully equipped disabled persons toilet
- Washing Up Facilities
- Stainless steel sinks for washing up and food preparation with free hot water